Envestnet Announces Advisor Analytics Tools with Five New Features
"Envestnet Advisor Analytics represents our belief that the future of advice will be powered by the intelligent use of data," said
The Envestnet Advisor Analytics platform features data-driven insights enabling advisors to work more efficiently and stay informed of key trends; view peer benchmarks that will provide comparisons of overall business, risk ratings, advisor fees and account performance; and access to actionable intelligence to help monitor client investment performance and goals more effectively. There will be five new features available to financial advisors within this platform:
- Enterprise Advisor Analytics: Enterprise clients will gain access to practice-level dashboards that show fees and account performance, peer benchmarking analysis and predictive analytics through a more unified platform user experience.
- RIA Analytics: Independent and RIA firms will also gain practice level analytics and peer benchmarking analysis with an improved user experience.
- RIA Pulse (Live): A weekly report of curated data that will give clients an aggregated market snapshot, including peer RIA activity, product trends and seasonal market shifts, to make informed decisions.
- Platform Integration: By integrating platform insights with third-party data feeds, fee and performance comparisons will be available for advisors to view via widgets.
- LifeYield TaxEfficient Score Dashboards: As part of LifeYield's partnership with
Envestnet| Yodlee, advisors will gain insights to help clients manage a tax-smart investment portfolio.
"With this new suite of advisor tools, we are moving from 0 to 100 miles per hour in empowering advisors to make more informed recommendations to help clients achieve financial security and success," said
Envestnet Advisor Analytics is currently being previewed at the 2019 Envestnet Advisor Summit in
Envestnet Wealth enables enterprises and advisors to better manage client outcomes and strengthen their practices through its leading Wealth Management Operating System and advanced portfolio solutions. Envestnet Tamarac provides portfolio management, reporting, trading, rebalancing and client portal solutions for registered independent advisors (RIAs). Envestnet Data & Analytics enables innovation and insights through its
More than 3,500 enterprises and over 96,000 advisors including: 16 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 43 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest Registered Investment Advisors, and hundreds of Internet services companies leverage
For more information on
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/envestnet-announces-advisor-analytics-tools-with-five-new-features-300841555.html