Envestnet Unveils Preview of 2020 Advisor Summit in Austin
This year's Summit will include presentations from members of the
David Brooks, New York Times Columnist and Bestselling Author, renowned for his keen commentary on present-day politics and foreign affairs.
- Brené Brown, Research Professor at the
University of Houston, who has spent the past two decades studying courage and leadership.
Daniel Crosby, Chief Behavioral Officer of Brinker Capital, a behavioral finance expert and psychologist who helps financial services organizations understand how the mind and markets come together.
Personalized Conference Experience
Summit participants can choose to attend a variety of practice management sessions, product roadmap presentations, advisor panels, and advanced technology training. To help attendees choose the activities which offer them the most value,
To view the different tailored agendas, participants can visit the "My Summit" section of the Envestnet Advisor Summit website (https://www.envestnet.com/advisorsummit/agenda/full/).
Summit attendees can arrive early for pre-Summit technology training sessions that combine learning with networking:
- Tamarac User Groups: Participants can learn from their peers in similar-sized firms how they receive optimal benefits from the
Envestnet| Tamarac solution, and overcome common challenges.
- Beginner's Guide to MoneyGuide: Attendees can join a hands-on, interactive lab where
Envestnet| MoneyGuide experts will coach them through case studies to help them gain a deeper understanding of how to effectively utilize the financial planning solution for their clients.
In addition, the Summit agenda includes:
- In-depth presentations focusing on how advisors can harness:
- Envestnet Insurance Exchange and Envestnet Credit Exchange to provide clients with insurance and lending products as part of a holistic wealth management experience.
- The MyBlocks™ offering from
Envestnet| MoneyGuide to start the financial planning conversation with clients, and foster greater collaboration to set key financial wellness goals.
- The Envestnet Advisor Analytics platform to access data-driven, actionable insights for helping them better manage and monitor client investment performance and goals.
- Boot Camp or Goat Yoga? Attendees interested in boosting their physical wellness are invited to take part in multiple outdoor exercise activities, including a yoga class in the company of friendly baby goats!
- Award & Grant Presentations:
Envestnetwill announce the winners of the annual Essential Advisor™ Awards and Asset Manager Awards on April 29at 6 p.m.Following the award presentations, Envestnetwill recognize this year's recipients of grants from the Envestnet Invest in Others Grants for Good Program, created in partnership with the Invest in Others Charitable Foundation(https://www.investinothers.org/envestnetgrant/). Final Night Party: Finally, Envestnetwill cap off the end of the conference at the renowned Austin City Limits Moody Theaterwith a concert by the indie rock band Spoon.
Mobile App & Social Media
The Advisor Summit mobile app offers attendees an easy way to build a custom agenda to meet their learning objectives at the conference, and enables them to interact during sessions with live polling. The app also promotes networking and enables participants to connect with each other through instant messaging.
Attendees can keep up-to-date on conference events by following the Envestnet Advisor Summit (https://twitter.com/ENVSummit) on Twitter, and share their experiences at the conference using the #ENVSummit hashtag.
Envestnet Wealth Solutions enables enterprises and advisors to better manage client outcomes and strengthen their practices through its leading Wealth Management Operating System and advanced portfolio solutions.
More than 100,000 advisors and more than 4,700 companies including: 16 of the 20 largest
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/envestnet-unveils-preview-of-2020-advisor-summit-in-austin-301014153.html