Envestnet MoneyGuide Releases MyBlocks, a Financial Wellness Ecosystem for Advisors to Prospect, Onboard, and Engage Clients
Applicable to all financial professionals, MyBlocks allows advisors to engage prospects and clients of all ages and financial backgrounds. "We wanted to create a familiar user experience to break down client and advisor inhibitions toward financial planning," said
A Digital Marketing Tool to Accelerate the Path from Prospect to Client
- Newly released, self-registration feature – equips advisors with a custom link to reach prospects more efficiently in their digital marketing efforts. The link serves as a prospect engagement and lead generation tool for advisors to use on their websites, in email campaigns or on social media channels; and can be used to promote as an additional service offering for existing clients.
- Integrated data aggregation with
Envestnet| Yodlee – now including a suite of Yodlee FinApps, which allow for linking accounts, viewing a summary of accounts, reviewing transactions, budgeting, and analyzing expenses. For those advisors with MoneyGuide subscriptions, this data will import into a full financial plan, eliminating the need to request paper statements.
- Enhanced prospecting feature with Redtail CRM – prospects who go through MyBlocks self-registration will be imported into Redtail as a new prospect and/or household. Prospects will appear under opportunities and notifications can be created in Redtail to notify the advisor when a new prospect has been added. Prospect workflows and activities can also be set up within Redtail for MyBlocks prospects.
"With MyBlocks, we have taken the guess work out of how to engage investors. We've created a familiar experience, delivering an incredibly broad range of valuable financial answers that investors deserve," said
The MyBlocks Ecosystem
Twenty-one blocks are currently available with more being developed every month. Each block is grouped by topic, such as,
- Protect Your Family: life insurance and long-term care
- Explore Retirement Topics: social security, health care, and longevity
- Have Some Fun: retirement compatibility game and an inflation quiz
- FastPath to Freedom: credit card debt, college loan debt, retirement savings, building an emergency fund and, saving for an experience or financial goal
Blocks addressing long-term care analysis, income protection, and financial goals and concerns, are scheduled to be released later this quarter.
"MyBlocks is the most significant innovation in the financial planning space since the launch of MoneyGuidePro nearly 20 years ago," said
MyBlocks integrates with all current configurations of MoneyGuide financial planning software, including MoneyGuideOne, MoneyGuidePro®, and MoneyGuideElite. Additional blocks and integrations will be rolled out throughout 2019 and continue into 2020. For a limited time, new users who purchase MyBlocks will receive free aggregation with Yodlee, if purchased before
For more information on MyBlocks, interested parties can attend a webinar on
For more information on Envestnet MoneyGuide, or to learn more about its suite of products, visit www.moneyguidepro.com.
About Envestnet MoneyGuide
Envestnet Wealth Solutions enables enterprises and advisors to better manage client outcomes and strengthen their practices through its leading Wealth Management Operating System and advanced portfolio solutions.
More than 96,000 advisors and more than 3,800 companies including: 17 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 43 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest Registered Investment Advisers, and hundreds of Internet services companies, leverage
For more information on
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/envestnet-moneyguide-releases-myblocks-a-financial-wellness-ecosystem-for-advisors-to-prospect-onboard-and-engage-clients-300889239.html
SOURCE Envestnet MoneyGuide
FiComm Partners, Jessica Torchia, Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org, (908)872-7319